1. Barn doors for the hall closet and the laundry room.
2. Table for our coffee station and all my collectibles in the kitchen (cutting boards and rolling pins)
I want it to be a mixture of these two. I want shelves for my metal baskets but a big drawer to hide the coffee overload.
3. Kids coat hanger
My kid has more coats than my husband and me combined!
4. Kitchen storage that rolls out
5.Built-ins for playroom
I need something for the tv, crafts, toys, shoes, and more coat storage!
6. Air return cover
We are currently putting an old mantle around it and I can’t stand how hideous the grate is! It takes away the beauty of the mantle. I think I’m dreading this project the most. It seems very tedious.
7. Laundry sorter
8. Kids farmhouse table and bench
9. Porch swing
10. A kid’s tower for two littles
My son uses the one I made last year every day but he’s getting tall. I want to make one that adjusts for two kids heights.
11. I have my Mamaw’s old tator bin like this one. I want to revamp it a little to match our kitchen. Then my son can use it as his play kitchen.
I didn’t make a project for each month because I figured I would take a month off when I had this sweet baby.
You can do it too! Start making things for yourself and don’t forget to enjoy the process! Soak in all the memories and embrace the imperfect! Thanks for checking out my new projects for this year! I am currently learning a new program to start drawing up my own plans! If you have any questions or ideas send me a message or comment below! I hope we’ve inspired you! Please post or send pics of your finished projects! And don’t forget to pin to your Pinterest boards for later!!